Win a copy of ‘Vegan Goodness’ by Jessica Prescott
Writer and photographer Jessica Prescott has just published her first cookbook of vegan dishes packed full of flavour and textures – and we have three copies to give away!
With a wanderlust that has propelled her across continents, Jessica Prescott has gathered culinary inspiration for the humble vegetable from every new city she has visited, leading her to start a stylish food blog Wholy Goodness: Cooking With Plants.
In her recently-published first cookbook, Vegan Goodness, Jessica highlights how you can create effortless looking and interesting vegan dishes packed full of flavour and textures. Making sure her food is rich with protein and iron, Jessica unveils a whole new world of culinary possibilities using vegetables, seeds, nuts, herbs, spices, legumes and fruit – with plenty of inspiration for Meat Free Mondays!
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Kale Scones, Nut Roast and Golden Soup with Chickpea Croutons, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Jessica Prescott and Hardie Grant.
For your chance to win a copy of Vegan Goodness, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 6 January, 2017.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of Vegan Goodness by Jessica Prescott published by Hardie Grant.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 6 January, 2017.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of Vegan Goodness.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Hardie Grant using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.