Win a COOK veggie meal box!
Using the ingredients and techniques you would at home, COOK’s frozen ready meals are perfect for a quick easy dinner – and we’ve got some great veggie bundles to give away!
Established in 1997 by Ed Perry and Dale Penfold, COOK has been selling frozen ready meals that would be made just like you would at home for over 20 years. Recently the frozen food retailer set itself the goal of increasing its meat free sales at a faster rate than its meat products and expanded its range with lots of veggie and vegan friendly dishes.
“Ignoring the climate change threat will not make it go away,” said Ed Perry. “It’s only through millions of small actions that we stand a chance. And we think that change can begin with the simple act of choosing a veggie meal for supper.”
This month COOK is celebrating Meat Free May with a 15% off discount to customers on all veggie dishes. Ed said“It’s high time we shone the spotlight on our incredible vegetarian range. We’d love you to join us for Meat Free May, whether you jump in with two feet like me, have a splash about with Meat Free Monday, or just test the water with a single meal.”
With popular family favourites including Red Lentil and Mixed Bean Casserole and Mushroom and Spaghetti Bolognese, COOK is giving us a night off by preparing the meals, so we don’t have to. Check out the recipe for the vegan friendly showstopper – Roasted Vegetable and Chickpea Curry. This delicious meal is bursting with flavour and is a great introduction to cooking Indian food at home.
Meat Free Monday has teamed up with COOK to give UK-resident supporters the chance to win one of the following meal packages:
First Prize: 7 x Veggie Meals for Two Meal Box– ready to cook or put in the freezer.
Second Prize: 7 x Veggie Meals for One Meal Box– ready to cook or put in the freezer.
Third Prize: £10 Cook Vouchers – to spend on COOK’s veggie and vegan range (voucher terms and conditions apply – please refer to vouchers for more information).
For your chance to win one of these lovely prizes, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 May. Please note, meals can only be delivered to addresses within the UK, with some exclusions.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one (1) of the three (3) following prizes from COOK (as further detailed in the Prize section above): First Prize – 7 x Veggie Meals for Two Meal Box; Second Prize – 7 x Veggie Meals for One Meal Box; Third Prize – £10 Cook Vouchers.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 May 2019 and entries submitted after this time will not be considered.
– Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process.
– The winners will be notified within five (5) working days of the close of the prize draw via email. Once notified, the winner must reply within two weeks to make arrangements to accept the prize otherwise they may be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
– Winners will need to get in touch with COOK to redeem their prize (redeemable either via Home Delivery or directly from their local COOK shop). Home delivery will be made by COOK using DPD or COOK Vans frozen overnight delivery.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.
– Prizes can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. COOK delivers across the UK excluding Guernsey, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man and Isle of White.(Please see COOK FAO for more details.)
– Meat Free Monday makes no warranty as to the prizes delivered by COOK hereunder and expressly disclaims all liability with respect thereto. Meat Free Monday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering this competition or as a result of accepting any prize hereunder SAVE THAT Nothing shall exclude Meat Free Monday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.