A Modern Way to Cook is a practical and inspiring book for anyone who wants to put dinner on the table quickly and without fuss but still eat nourishing, vegetable-centred food which tastes incredible. The recipes don’t require trips to specialist shops or lots of washing up!
Anna Jones is a cook, food writer and stylist. One grey, ‘late-for-the-office’ day, she decided to quit her day job after reading an article about following your passion. Within weeks, she was signed up on Jamie Oliver’s ‘Fifteen’ apprentice programme. She went on to be part of Jamie’s food team – styling, writing and working behind the scenes on books, TV shows and food campaigns. She has worked with other well-known chefs, such as Henry and Tom Herbert (The Fabulous Baker Brothers), Stevie Parle and Antonio Carluccio, and cooked for royalty, politicians and LA school children alike.
The cookbook features a huge variety of dishes including Green Pea and Coconut Soup; Avocado, Tahini and Olive Smash Flatbreads; and A Modern Moussaka.
For your chance to win a copy of A Modern Way to Cook, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 4 September.
THE PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to the winners – A. Ingold, J. Farley, E. Groat, S. Carpini and N. Tyldesley-Marshall.
[gravityform id=”12″ title=”false” description=”false”]
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one copy of five copies of Anna Jones’ A Modern Way to Cook.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 4 September, 2015.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw.
– Prizes will be posted worldwide to winners by 4th Estate.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.