Win a copy of ‘Cook Share Eat Vegan’ by Áine Carlin
Áine Carlin has just published her third cookbook, Cook Share Eat Vegan, a brilliant collection of recipes useful for Meat Free Monday cooking – and we have five copies to give away!
With an emphasis on great flavours and fresh, seasonal dishes that don’t rely on substitutes or hard-to-source ingredients, Áine Carlin’s style of cooking will appeal to vegan-cooking enthusiasts, Meat Free Monday supporters and those who simply want to dabble now and then.
Cook Share Eat Vegan contains over 125 recipes including Falafel Shakshuka, ‘Chip-Shop’ Vegetable Curry, Polenta Pizza and Cauli-Rice Maki Rolls – proving there’s a place for plant-based food at every table.
“Finding the balance between health and indulgence, this book has a little bit of everything, from full-on comfort food to zen-inducing bowls to nourish from within,” said Carlin. “Discover the beauty of plant-based food and leave your preconceived notions at the door – it’s time to cook, eat, smile (repeat).”
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Savoury Fig & Walnut Stuffing Slice, Sweet Potato & Walnut Koftas and Sweet ‘N’ Sticky Cauliflower Florets with a Cooling Coconut Dip, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Áine Carlin and Mitchell Beazley.
For your chance to win a copy of Cook Share Eat Vegan, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 1 July, 2018.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of five copies of Cook Share Eat Vegan by Áine Carlin published by Mitchell Beazley.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 1 July, 2018 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of Cook Share Eat Vegan.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Mitchell Beazley using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.