Win a copy of ‘Great British Vegan’!
Aimee Ryan of Wallflower Kitchen has published a new cookbook packed with simple, plant-based classic British recipes – and we have three copies to give away!
Whether you’re vegan, flexitarian or merely interested in cutting down on your meat consumption, there’s no reason you can’t still indulge in all your favourite British classics, using easy-to-find ingredients.
Aimee Ryan has been inspiring people to cook meat free for almost a decade with her popular blog Wallflower Kitchen, and this time she’s dishing up a storm! She says, “I’ve grown up with very traditional home cooking, so when I went vegan in 2014 I was determined not to give up my favourite childhood meals”.
We all sometimes crave classic comfort foods – from Shepherd’s Pie to Bangers and Mash, Fish and Chips to Sausage Rolls – not to mention Eton Mess when the sun reappears. Now you can have it all whilst embracing a plant-based diet or a Meat Free Monday!
Great British Vegan prides itself on stunning recipes which use simple, easy to find ingredients; we bet you have lots of them in your cupboards already! Aimee says, “Let me assure you that these recipes are not difficult, time-consuming or filled with expensive, hard-to-find ingredients. They’re designed for everyday cooking and everyday people, like myself, a home cook.”
Aimee’s unique take on vegan cooking reimagines over 80 classic British dishes and we’ve got a delicious taster of the cookbook for you! Try the recipes for Haggis with Neeps and Tatties, Portobello Steak ‘n’ Kidney Bean Pie and Battenberg, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Aimee Ryan and White Lion Publishing.
For your chance to win a copy of Great British Vegan, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 17 January, 2021.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of Great British Vegan by Aimee Ryan published by White Lion Publishing.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 17 January 2021 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of Great British Vegan.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by White Lion Publishing using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.