Meat used to be the key ingredient around which all our meals were based – but not any more. Plant-based diets are becoming more and more popular, and not just for health reasons. A meat free diet can help us save money, lessen our environmental impact, lose weight and have more energy. Whether you want to avoid meat for a couple of days a week, go completely vegetarian or vegan, this book will make the transition easy for you.
How to Go Meat Free contains recipes, food suggestions and cooking hacks and is the ultimate stress-free, guilt-free guide to:
- Ensuring you maintain a healthy, balanced diet
- Tasty meat free alternatives
- Staples for your store cupboard
- Dining out and eating with friends – meat free
- Creative plant-based recipes
For your chance to win a copy of How to Go Meat Free, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 3 January, 2019.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of five copies of How to Go Meat Free by Stepfanie Romine published by Carlton Books.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 3 January, 2019, and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of How to Go Meat Free.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Carlton Books using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.