Presenting vibrant plant-based modernisations of classic dishes from India, China, Thailand, Japan, Singapore and Malaysia, Jackfruit and Blue Ginger is an exciting new cookbook from vegan blogger and Oxford University medical student Sasha Gill.
Sasha grew up in Singapore with its melting pot of cultures and its extraordinary food. When she moved to the UK and made the decision to turn plant-based, what she missed the most was the incredible flavour of Asian cuisine and so she committed herself to creating plant-based versions of her favourite Asian dishes for everybody to try. Photographing her stunning recipes in her basement room at university, Sasha brings her followers affordable plant-based dishes and shows how everybody can benefit from adding a little bit of vegan to their lifestyle.
Tuck into Indian-inspired Cauliflower Samosas, Fennel and Parsnip Tarka Dal and Tandoori Cauliflower ‘Wings’; dive into Thai cuisine with Jackfruit Massaman Curry and Tofu Pad Thai; and experience Sasha’s childhood dishes with her Singapore and Malaysian recipes for Popiahrolls, Laksa Lemak and Almond and Semolina Sugee Cake.
For your chance to win a copy of Jackfruit and Blue Ginger, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 31 March, 2019.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of Jackfruit and Blue Ginger by Sasha Gill published by Murdoch Books.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 31 March, 2019 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of Jackfruit and Blue Ginger.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Murdoch Books using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.