Win a copy of ‘PNW Veg’ by Kim O’Donnel
PNW Veg offers satisfying, uncomplicated recipe ideas for people who are working to incorporate more vegetables into their diets – and we have three copies to give away!
A journalist and chef, author of The Meat Lover’s Meatless Cookbook and The Meat Lover’s Meatless Celebration, and the first Meatless Monday blogger on record, Kim O’Donnel now launches a new collection of recipes inspired by the local bounty of the Pacific Northwest.
From Sweet Corn and Red Lentil Soup to Rhubarb Salsa, Orca Bean Chili Verde to Cherry (and Maybe Chocolate) Fro-Yo, the cookbook provides loads of ideas for Meat Free Monday and beyond!
“With this plant-first collection, I take you on my vegetable adventures, in which I dig deep into what makes this land of abundance so delicious,” said O’Donnel.
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Crispy Salt-and-Pepper Tofu Caprese, Summery Radish Salad and Roasted Cauliflower with Salsa Verde, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Kim O’Donnel and Sasquatch Books.
For your chance to win a copy of PNW Veg, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 9 June, 2017. Please note, prizes can only be posted to addresses within the USA.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– You can enter this competition by completing the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of PNW Veg by Kim O’Donnel published by Sasquatch Books.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 9 June, 2017 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of PNW Veg.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Sasquatch using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– Prizes can only be posted to addresses in the USA.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control.