Win a copy of ‘So Vegan in 5’!
Roxy Pope and Ben Pook, of ‘So Vegan’, have just published their first cookbook containing 100 simple vegan recipes with only 5 ingredients – and we have five copies to give away!
Perfect for everyday cooking, So Vegan in 5 is a go-to guide for eating more delicious plants, packed with budget-friendly and time-saving recipes. MFM founder Paul McCartney said: “So Vegan in 5 showcases fun and simple recipes and lots of inspiration for Meat Free Mondays!”
Vegan couple Roxy and Ben launched the recipe channel ‘So Vegan’ just over two years ago with the mission to revolutionise the way we think about vegan food. Nothing like So Vegan existed at the time, so the couple decided to take a leap of faith: they devoted all their spare time to developing and filming plant-powered recipes from their cosy south London flat. Fast forward to today, their channel now has over one million devoted followers and their recipes reach a staggering tens of millions of people around the world every month.
Their first cookbook, So Vegan in 5, is bursting with over 100 exciting, all-vegan, low-cost and low-ingredient recipes for the time-poor cook. You’ll find quick and easy breakfasts, simple and healthy light meals, classic dinners and indulgent desserts, plus so much more. As well as stunning everyday recipes and foodie tips, the book also contains helpful advice on how to live a more sustainable life.
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Apricot and Rosemary Nut Roast, Mushroom, Sage and Onion Wellington and Mini Passion Fruit Pavlovas, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Roxy Pope and Ben Pook and Bonnier Books.
For your chance to win a copy of So Vegan in 5, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 31 January, 2019.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of five copies of So Vegan in 5 by Roxy Pope and Ben Pook published by Bonnier Books.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 31 January, 2019 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of So Vegan in 5.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Bonnier Books using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.