Win a copy of ‘The New Vegan’ by Áine Carlin
Áine Carlin has just published her second cookbook, The New Vegan, an excellent collection of recipes handy for Meat Free Monday cooking – and we have three copies to give away!
In the exciting follow up to her award-winning book, Keep it Vegan, Aine Carlin turns her attention to those considering becoming vegan, offering helpful and humorous advice and over 90 tempting recipes to help get started – as well as great ideas for Meat Free Mondays.
From vegan breakfasts and snacks to satisfying healthy meals and tempting desserts, dishes include Red Pepper and Spinach Stromboli, Miso-Marinated Mushrooms and Banoffee Pie. Alongside this are recipes for creating vegan milk, creams and cheese, a selection of raw and gluten-free recipes, and even ideas for creating plant-based beauty products.
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Walnut Meat Tacos, Jerk-Style Cauliflower Steaks and Black Bean Taquitos with an Enchilada Sauce, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Áine Carlin and Kyle Books.
For your chance to win a copy of The New Vegan, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 29 February. Please note, prizes can only be posted to addresses within the UK.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to the winners L. Till, C. Leach and K. Eriksson-Lee.
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of The New Vegan by Áine Carlin.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 29 February, 2016.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw.
– Prizes will be posted to winners by Kyle Books.
– Prizes can only be posted to addresses in the UK.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.