Say hello to the vegan bible! Containing nutritional information, cooking techniques and featuring over 100 staple vegan ingredients, The Vegan Kitchen will give you tips on how to improve your energy, skin, hormones and immune system.
By nutritional therapist Rose Glover and food writer Laura Nickoll, the book contains a wealth of information and is broken down into three sections, including:
- How to create a balanced vegan diet, including detailed information on carbohydrates, fat, protein, vitamins and mineral sources.
- Everything you need for your fridge, with in-depth descriptions of each item and nutritional benefits.
- A collection of essential recipes, such as pastry, nut butter and vegan milk.
Whether you are starting your vegan journey, continuing your Veganuary or extending your Meat Free Mondays, this beautifully-illustrated book covers the essential components of a vegan diet and will help you on your way.
For your chance to win a signed copy of The Vegan Kitchen, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 28 February, 2020.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of five copies of The Vegan Kitchen by by Rose Glover and Laura Nickoll, published by Eddison Books.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 28 February, 2020 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of The Vegan Kitchen.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Eddison Books using a standard tracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.