Win a copy of ‘The Vegetarian Silver Spoon’ by The Silver Spoon Kitchen!
A cookbook containing more than 200 delicious classic and contemporary Italian vegetarian recipes – and we have three copies to give away
Packed with over 200 Italian vegetarian recipes – including over 150 brand new contemporary recipes from The Silver Spoon Kitchen team – The Vegetarian Silver Spoon highlights the very best of contemporary and classic meat free dishes.
Central to Italian home cooking is cucina povera, a rustic style of cooking that celebrates resourcefulness and the use of ingredients already found in the kitchen. And as the introduction to the cookbook explains, “the Italian diet has never centered on meat. Everyday home-style cooking more often revolves around substantial vegetarian dishes like gratins or stews.”
Across eight chapters, the recipes showcase the best vegetarian antipasti, pastas, and grain-based dishes. The chapters are organised by dish, moving from lighter to heavier, starting out with appetisers such as Tomato Rice Fritters, then onto soups and salads with dishes such as Fennel and Artichoke Salad and Genovese Minestrone, then heartier foods such as Pumpkin Stew with Adzuki Beans and finally a selection of sweets and desserts.
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Eggplant-Tomato Strudel, Harvest Salad Sandwiches, Wholewheat Tagliatelle with Avocado Pesto and Cashew Milk Cheesecake, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of The Silver Spoon Kitchen and Phaidon.
For your chance to win a copy of The Vegetarian Silver Spoon, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 17 July, 2020.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of The Vegetarian Silver Spoon by The Silver Spoon Kitchen, published by Phaidon.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 17 July, 2020 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of The Vegetarian Silver Spoon.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Phaidon using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.