Win a copy of ‘Vegan: The Cookbook’ by Jean-Christian Jury
Vegan has more than 450 recipes from more than 150 countries – and we have three copies to give away!
A vegan and raw-food chef originally from Toulouse, Jean-Christian Jury has acquired nearly two decades of experience of travelling and cooking vegan cuisine. In 2007 he opened La Mano Verde in Berlin, which became a celebrated destination for vegan diners. The recipes are inspired by his extensive personal travels around the globe and includes the more familiar cuisines of France, Greece, Italy, Vietnam, China, and India alongside the less familiar flavors of countries like Seychelles, Gabon, Benin, Djibouti, Timor, Moldova, New Caledonia, Suriname, and Papua New Guinea, to name just a few.
“At the root of it, vegan food is just food: vibrant, flavourful, fresh – making you feel good inside and out,” said Jury. “The recipes in this book are a celebration of plant vitality and variety. The possibilities are seemingly endless and delicious.”
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Baked Tofu with Tomato Rice, Lasagna with Wild Mushroom Sauce and Pizza with Lemon and Brussels Sprouts, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Jean-Christian Jury and Phaidon.
For your chance to win a copy of Vegan: The Cookbook, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 9 June, 2017.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– You can enter this competition by completing the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of Vegan: The Cookbook by Jean-Christian Jury published by Phaidon.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 9 June, 2017 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of Vegan: The Cookbook.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Phaidon using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control.