Win a pair of tickets to one of Paul McCartney’s ‘Out There’ shows in the USA and Canada
As Paul McCartney’s ‘Out There’ tour nears Columbus, USA, supporters of the Meat Free Monday campaign are being invited to say why it’s a good idea to skip meat on Mondays. The five supporters who submit the most persuasive and creative entries in the eyes of our judges, inspiring others to get on board, will each win a pair of tickets to Paul’s shows in either Columbus, State College, Toronto, Detroit or Buffalo between 13 and 22 October.
Since launching his ‘Out There’ tour in 2013, Paul has performed 86 shows in 19 different countries to over 2.5 million people. And while all this is fuelled by more than 30 years on a veggie diet, the campaign’s message is that even one day a week can have a big impact, both on our health and the health of the planet.
“Many of us feel helpless in the face of environmental challenges, and it can be hard to sort through all the advice and find what we can do to help make a cleaner, and more sustainable world,” said Paul. “One designated meat free day a week is an easy change that everyone can make.”
There are now independent Meat Free Monday campaigns on six continents, in over 35 countries, delivered in over 23 languages. Whether it’s called Segunda Sem Carne (Brazil), Meatless Monday (USA) or Green Monday (Hong Kong), skipping meat on Mondays is a simple step that can make a world of difference.
Paul’s ‘Out There’ tour catering is entirely vegetarian. At each show, tour caterers EYHO serve over 250 meat free meals to Paul’s crew and band.
There will be a Meat Free Monday stand at all of Paul’s forthcoming ‘Out There’ shows.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to one of the US or Canadian shows, complete the form below including why it’s a good idea to support Meat Free Monday.
Please note that the competition is for tickets only. Travel to and from the venues is not included so please make sure you only enter for a show you are able to get to on the day.
The competition closes at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 8 October, 2015.
* Terms and Conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one pair of tickets to see Paul McCartney’s ‘Out There’ Show in the USA or Canada. A total of five pairs of tickets will be awarded, one for each of the above dates. Prize winners attendance at the relevant show is subject to their compliance with the ticketing terms and conditions which are located at: http://www.marshall-arts.com/general/ticket-conditions-of-issue-and-sale.html and to the relevant venue’s terms and conditions which are available on request from the venue.
– Entrants must be over eighteen. With respect to each pair of tickets awarded, at least one of the attendees must be over eighteen and must be responsible for any co-attendee under the age of 15.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry, and one show date, is permitted per person.
– The competition closes at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 8 October, 2015.
– One winner will be chosen from entries marked Columbus 13 October, one winner will be chosen from entries marked State College 15 October, one winner will be chosen from entries marked Toronto 17 October, one winner will be chosen from entries marked Detroit 21 October and one winner will be chosen from entries marked Buffalo 22 October.
– Entries will be judged entirely at the sole discretion of Meat Free Monday.
– Decisions by Meat Free Monday are final.
– Entries longer than 50 words will not be accepted.
– By entering this competition, you assign all rights in and to your entry to Meat Free Monday and you acknowledge and agree that we shall be free to exploit your entry in any and all media in perpetuity including without limitation:
(i) Entries may be made available by Meat Free Monday for viewing, rating, reviewing and commenting by the public.
(ii) Entries may be used by Meat Free Monday in campaign promotional material.
– Winners will be contacted using the email provided by you above by Meat Free Monday at least 24 hours before each show with details of where tickets can be collected at the relevant venue (Nationwide Arena, Columbus; Bryce Jordan Center, State College; Air Canada Centre, Toronto; Joe Louis Arena, Detroit; First Niagara Center, Buffalo). It is your responsibility to check your email account around this time.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.