Win a signed copy of ‘Meat Free One Pound Meals’, by Miguel Barclay!
A cookbook with 85 vegetarian and vegan recipes, all for £1 per person – and we have five signed copies to give away
Well-known for his easy, minimum fuss, affordable recipes, Miguel Barclay has added a fifth cookbook to his repertoire – Meat-Free One Pound Meals. Its goal is simple: to encourage us to cook simple and tasty meals at home, all for £1 per person.
Using everyday cupboard staples and familiar ingredients, Meat-Free One Pound Meals includes over 85 vegetarian and vegan recipes, which can help users save money, get healthy and have a kinder impact on the planet.
Whether you’re veggie, vegan, taking part in Meat Free Monday, or just fancy trying giving veggie food a try, using Meat-Free One Pound Meals is a great way to freshen up your meals in 2020!
“I started getting into vegan food through Meat Free Monday,” said Miguel. “Everyone was doing Meat Free Monday and I wondered what it was all about. I genuinely started to feel better. Tuesday was a good day for me – I just used to wake up feeling really sprightly! I know everyone says it and it sounds really cliché but I do – I wake up in the morning and I feel good.”
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Cauliflower 3 Ways, Chunky Balti Veg Pie and Spicy Patatas Bravas, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Miguel Barclay and Headline Home.
For your chance to win a signed copy of Meat-Free One Pound Meals, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 January, 2020.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of five copies of Meat-Free One Pound Meals by Miguel Barclay, signed by Miguel Barclay, published by Headline Home.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 January, 2020 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of Meat-Free One Pound Meals, signed by Miguel Barclay.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Headline Home using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.