“Ignoring the climate change threat will not make it go away,” said Ed Perry. “It’s only through millions of small actions that we stand a chance. And we think that change can begin with the simple act of choosing a veggie meal for supper.”
Meat Free Monday has teamed up with COOK to give UK-resident supporters the chance to win a COOK bundle made up of 14 vegan meals-for-one, including Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese, Beetroot Bourguignon and Sweet Potato and Aubergine Sri Lankan Curry. More details at: https://www.cookfood.net/menu/meal-bundles/diet-meal-bundles/balanced-vegan-meal-box/
For your chance to win, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 January. Please note, meals can only be delivered to addresses within the UK, with some exclusions.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one COOK bundle containing 14 vegan meals-for-one.
– This prize cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 January 2020 and entries submitted after this time will not be considered.
– The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process.
– The winner will be notified within five (5) working days of the close of the prize draw via email. Once notified, the winner must reply within two weeks to make arrangements to accept the prize otherwise they may be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
– The winner will need to get in touch with COOK to redeem their prize (redeemable either via Home Delivery or directly from their local COOK shop). Home delivery will be made by COOK using APC or COOK Vans frozen overnight delivery.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prize with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prize is not available.
– The prize can only be delivered to an address in the UK. COOK delivers across the UK excluding Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight. (Please see COOK FAO for more details.)
– Meat Free Monday makes no warranty as to the prizes delivered by COOK hereunder and expressly disclaims all liability with respect thereto. Meat Free Monday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering this competition or as a result of accepting any prize hereunder SAVE THAT Nothing shall exclude Meat Free Monday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.