Win a copy of ‘Fix Your Mood With Food’ by Heather Lounsbury
Heather Lounsbury’s book empowers readers to use natural and plant-based dietary options for mood improvement – and we have three copies to give away!
Whether you’re a constant worrier, easily agitated, stressed, suffer from panic attacks, or anything in between, Fix Your Mood With Food encourages you to take back control and return to emotional balance. Heather Lounsbury guides readers to elevate mood naturally as they improve and prevent a variety of physical ailments – including heart conditions, poor cholesterol, digestive issues, headaches, and energy problems – and provides comprehensive food charts and health tips – all meat free of course!
Heather Lounsbury, one of Los Angeles’ most well-known acupuncturists, draws from her own personal and clinical experiences as well as her extensive studies in holistic and Chinese nutrition and Chinese medicine to help readers achieve emotional and physical health. By focusing on the whole individual – rather than an isolated affliction – this method is designed to cure the entire body. Heather now offers phone consultations worldwide.
“In our research at the Physicians Committee, we have seen the power of dietary changes,” said Neal Barnard, president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. “With this engaging and practical book, you will have the tools you need for the best of health.”
For your chance to win a copy of Fix Your Mood With Food, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 9 December, 2018.
To find out more about Heather’s approach to holistic healthcare, visit LiveNaturalLiveWell.com.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners J. Oury, Y. Bernhardt and B. Costin.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of Fix Your Mood With Food by Heather Lounsbury published by Globe Pequot Press.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 9 December, 2018 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of Fix Your Mood With Food.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Globe Pequot Press using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.