Win a copy of ‘MeatLess’ by Kristie Middleton!
From the Humane Society of the United States’ Senior Director of Food Policy comes the ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ of eating less meat, and enjoying more plant-based meals – and we have three copies to give away!
Aimed at the countless individuals contemplating a more plant-based diet, MeatLess: Transform the Way You Eat and Live offers concrete reasons for reducing meat consumption – to look and feel better, have a lighter eco-footprint, and to help animals – and simple strategies, recipes, swaps, and shopping advice to help people on their way.
According to a recent survey by the Vegetarian Resource Group, 47 per cent of the US population eats at least one meat free meal each week. Food industry insiders predict that flexitarian eating – consuming meat, but focusing more on plant-based foods – will be a top trend in 2017.
“I work every day with schools and hospitals to help them reduce the amount of meat they serve and have been so inspired to see the reduction approach as an easy way to make a change”, says Kristie Middleton. “More people than ever realise dieting doesn’t have to be all-or-nothing, but rather they can do what works for them, making enjoying more meat free meals so much simpler.”
Part exposé, part lifestyle book, with stories and over 60 recipes, MeatLess presents scientific and nutritional research along with real-life examples in a compelling and relatable style to help guide readers on their journey to healthier, greener lifestyles. As MFM founder Paul McCartney put it, “MeatLess provides simple tips and exciting recipes for people wanting to reduce meat in their diets – a book to inspire positive change!”
For your chance to win a copy of MeatLess, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 19 March, 2017.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to the winners L. Piel, A. Martindale and D. O’Reilly.
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of MeatLess by Kristie Middleton published by Da Capo Press.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 19 March, 2017.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of MeatLess.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Da Capo Press using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.