Early last year, brothers Jonathan and Alex Petrides had plans to launch a meat free restaurant. They ran a series of supper clubs to get started and their plant-powered meals were so popular that diners were asking to take dishes home. That sparked the idea: instead of building a local restaurant, they decided to launch a nationwide restaurant.
Today, from their London-based kitchen, allplants hand-prepare and deliver tasty, totally plant-based, meals to doorsteps UK-wide. Working with Michelin-trained chefs, they’ve developed an exciting collection of dishes using wholesome ingredients that are prepared fresh, delivered frozen and ready-to-cook at home.
“We’re here to celebrate the flavour, nutrition and variety of plant-rich lifestyles, making it easier and tastier for everyone to try eating more plants!” said Jonathan Petrides.
From light and cheesy Cashew Mac to fresh and creamy Super Spring Risotto, each meal is a great source of protein, iron or B12 and hand-prepared using nothing but plants. Get a taster of allplants dishes by trying out recipes for Jerk Jackfruit and Moussaka.
“There’s a real myth that ‘vegan’ means bland and boring, or expensive, diet food,” said Petrides. “We’re breaking that mould, making it easy and tasty to eat a nourishing plant-rich meal.”
Meat Free Monday has teamed up with allplants to give UK supporters the chance to win one of the following three meal packages:
- First Prize: 2 months’ subscription to allplants chef selection dinners. That’s 12 delicious dishes from the Spring Menu (over 2 deliveries), personalised to your liking, hand-prepared and ready to cook or put in the freezer.
- Second Prize: 1 delivery of allplants chef selection dinners. That’s 6 dishes from the Spring Menu, delivered to your door frozen, ready to cook or put in the freezer.
- Third Prize: 1 delivery of 3 delicious allplants dishes, delivered to your door frozen, ready to cook or put in the freezer. Choose your favourites from 8 tasty dinners!
For your chance to win one of these amazing prizes, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 12 May. Please note, meals can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
[gravityform id=”31″ title=”false” description=”false”]
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one of three frozen meal packages from allplants: First Prize – 2 deliveries of 6 dishes each; Second Prize – 1 delivery of 6 dishes; Third Prize – 1 delivery of 3 dishes.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 12 May, 2017.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one meal package from allplants.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via the email provided above.
– Each prize will be delivered to the selected winners by allplants on a zero-emission courier service on date(s) to be mutually agreed with allplants who will contact prize winners via the email provided above. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet these eligibility requirements or those of allplants may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Prizes can only be delivered to addresses in the UK.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited (“Meat Free Monday Limited”) of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday makes no warranty as to the prizes delivered by allplants hereunder and expressly disclaims all liability with respect thereto. Meat Free Monday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering this competition or as a result of accepting any prize hereunder SAVE THAT Nothing shall exclude Meat Free Monday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.