Win restaurant-quality plant-powered pasta delivered to your door!
Pasta Evangelists deliver artisan pasta with the finest Italian sauces and garnishes right to your doorstep – and we have five delicious vegan boxes to give away!
Founded in 2016, and now available in Harrods, Pasta Evangelists deliver boxes of fresh, artisanal pasta and the finest sauces across the UK. Pasta Evangelists invite Brits to prepare five-star pasta dishes in five minutes, bringing the authentic tastes of Italy to homes across the country.
“We are firm believers in the power of the Mediterranean Diet, for people and planet alike. This approach emphasises the use of fresh, seasonal vegetables, olive oil and other plant produce” said Finn, a founding member. “That’s why we’re proud to support Meat Free Monday and launch our very own plant-based pasta range.”
This month brings the exciting news Pasta Evangelists are adding three new vegan pastas to their menu. To celebrate this, they’ve teamed up with Meat Free Monday to give UK supporters the chance to win one of five boxes. Each box includes a choice of two of the new plant-based pastas, from the selection below (subject to availability).
Trofie with Salsa di Noci and a Walnut Crumb
A classic dish from Liguria in the Italian Riviera. A simple but incredibly elegant sauce, this plant-based salsa di nocifeatures Sorrento walnuts, fresh oregano, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and a drop of plant-based milk. It’s served with trofie, a pasta bianca (white pasta, i.e. without egg), a shape hailing from the Golfo Paradiso – Gulf of Paradise.
Orecchiette with Pistachio Pesto and a Pistachio Crumb
Orecchiette, literally ‘little ears’ in Italian, are a perfect example of how amazing pasta can be. Made by hand using only flour and water, these little shell shapes have a firm bite, but a soft interior. They are served with a beautiful vibrant green plant-based pesto, made using the finest pistachios from the sun-soaked island of Sicilia and a pistachio crumb, adding wonderful nutty crunch.
Pumpkin and Sage Tortelloni with Garlic-Infused Oil and Grissini Crumb
This beautiful dish, native to Italy’s Lombardia region, combines fresh pumpkin grown in the fields surrounding the city of Mantua with sumptuous sage. This plant-based filling is loaded into fresh dough, each tortellone sealed by hand. To enhance the wonderful flavour of the zucca – pumpkin – the tortelloni is anointed in garlic-infused extra virgin oil, finishing with a crunchy grissini crumb for added texture.
For your chance to win one of five plant-based pasta boxes, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 21 April. Please note, boxes can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of five Pasta Evangelists pasta boxes, each containing ingredients to prepare two vegan pasta dishes.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 21 April, 2019 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one box from Pasta Evangelists containing ingredients to prepare one serving of two vegan pastas of their choice (as selected on the form above).
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Pasta Evangelists using local couriers in London, and using DHL’s chilled overnight delivery outside of London.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.
– Prizes can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. (Pasta Evangelistsdeliver across the UK & Northern Ireland, as well as to the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. (Please see Pasta Evangelists FAO for more details.)
– Meat Free Monday makes no warranty as to the prizes delivered by Pasta Evangelistshereunder and expressly disclaims all liability with respect thereto. Meat Free Monday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering this competition or as a result of accepting any prize hereunder SAVE THAT Nothing shall exclude Meat Free Monday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.