Win seaweed ‘bacon’ and seaweed pasta!
A great option for a Meat Free Monday, we have five sets of ‘I Sea Pasta’ and ‘I Sea Bacon’ to give away!
Seamore’s founder mistook seaweed for pasta, loved the experience and decided to fool the rest of the world with ‘I Sea Pasta’. I Sea Pasta looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked ‘himanthalia elongata’ seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Inspired, he searched and found another great seaweed, in Brittany, France, and ‘I Sea Bacon’ was launched.
I Sea Bacon is a natural, unprocessed seaweed – ‘dulse’ – that turns into (green) bacon when fried. It can be added to anything that needs a crunchy, salty, smoky kick. The soft leaves can also be used as a flavour enhancer in salads, pastas and other dishes.
Rich in protein, fibre and vitamins, seaweed promotes good circulation in the body as well as helping to regulate blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol. Used in Japanese cuisine since prehistoric times – ‘nori’ for sushi, ‘wakame’ for miso soup, ‘kombu/kelp’ for dashi (cooking stock) and ‘hijiki’ for salads – seaweed is growing in popularity in the West due to its versatility, appealing umami flavour and low carbon footprint.
And with one of the food trends predicted for 2017 being seaweed, it’s likely that more and more of us will be turning to this healthy, sustainable superfood!
For your chance to win a set of I Sea bacon and I Sea Pasta, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 March. Please note, prizes can only be posted to addresses within the UK and countries in the European Economic Community.
For more information about the products or to find out about a special deal offered by Seamore for UK MFM supporters (1 x I Sea Pasta and 1 x I Sea Bacon for £11, including shipping), visit seamorefood.com/meatfreemonday.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one of five sets of Seamore I Sea Pasta and I Sea Bacon.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 March, 2017.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one packet of I Sea Pasta and one packet of I Sea Bacon.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Seamore using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– Prizes can only be posted to addresses in the UK and other countries in the European Economic Community (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland).
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.