Win tickets to an ultra-cool vegan pop-up lunch in London!
Iceland has just launched an exciting new vegan range – and we have four spaces at an exclusive lunch to celebrate
Fancy winning a ticket to sample some stunning new vegan dishes? Iceland is offering the chance to win two pairs of tickets to its exclusive one day pop up event at Marylebone’s Carousel on Wednesday 19 September. All you have to do is enter your details below, to win a seat at the table for you and a friend.
You’ll get to sample the most on-trend food since sliced (gluten free) bread, via a bespoke tasting menu, created by Iceland’s Head Chef, Neil Nugent, and based on the new vegan range. You’ll also hear some top culinary tips on how to cook vegan food.
Where: Carousel, London
When: Wednesday 19 September, 2018, 1-3pm
This is a foodie competition not to be missed!
For your chance to win tickets, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 17 September, 2018.
THIS PRIZE DRAW HAS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of two pairs of tickets to Carousel, London, on Wednesday 19 September, 1-3pm, for a set tasting menu of vegan food and two glasses of vegan wine per person, or soft drinks.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 17 September, 2018 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive two tickets to Carousel, London, on Wednesday 19 September, 1-3pm.
– The winners will be notified within one working day of the close of the prize draw via email.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prize with other prizes of similar value if the event is cancelled.